We provide recurring and one-time collection services to multi-family and commercial accounts for both waste and recycling material. The company also conducts on-site waste audits and establishes recycling programs for its clients.
Our major recycling facility includes: a buy-back recycling center, receipt and processing of self-haul loads and construction amd demolition debris, recycling of commercial sector material, and e-Waste drop off.
Collection services include:
- Roll off boxes for one-time or recurring collection
- Commercial waste and recycling service featuring 2, 3, 4, and 6 cubic yard bins and collection ranging from once per week to every day
Our primary recycling facility is located at 4560 Doran Street in the Atwater Village area of Los Angeles and includes:
- A buy-back recycling center
- Receipt of self-haul loads of cardboard and other fiber, construction and demolition (C&D) debris, green waste, and inert material
- Sorting and recycling of C&D debris and select commercial material
- e-Waste drop off
- Wood and green waste chipping and grinding
- Consolidation, re-baling and shipping of recycled fiber and plastics
- Public scale
Buy-Back Recycling Center
At the buy-back recycling center the Company purchases:
- Aluminum and steel cans
- PET and HDPE plastic beverage containers
- Glass beverage, wine and beer bottles
- Scrap metals (all ferrous and non-ferrous metals)
- Copper – brass – aluminum
The Center is open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday from 6 am to 3:00 pm. It is closed on Sundays and most major holidays.
Click on this video to learn about American Reclamation’s Buy-Back Center,
including what we accept and how the process works.
e-Waste Drop Off
The company accepts TVs, computers, and computer monitors for recycling. There is no charge for this service. These products are collected, sorted, disassembled, and 100% recycled.
Click on this video to learn about how American Reclamation accepts electronic
waste and what happens to it.
Multi-Family Recycling Services
Please click images below to read more.