American Reclamation, Inc. is recruiting Subcontractors for work related to upcoming contract opportunities.
A recruitment event will be held on Tuesday July 2, 2019 from 10:00AM till 1:00 PM at 4560 Doran St Los Angeles CA 90039. RSVP to Craig Doerr at email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: Request for Subcontractors (SBE & DVBE) To Provide the Following:
- TO PROVIDE SERVICE FOR AMERICAN RECLAMATION INC. TO HAUL SOLID WASTE AND RECYCLABLE MATERIALS GENERATED FROM THE COLLECTION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY RELATED TO RFP No. OP62840
Description: Hauling will consist of the following:
- Residual solid waste debris generated through the sorting and separation of recyclable material from mixed debris. Destination would be landfill or clean material recycling facility.
- Segregated recyclable materials such as metal, plastic, paper, cardboard wood and glass. Destinations would be local foundries and mills as well as delivering cargo containers to the port for export.
- TO PROVIDE SERVICE FOR AMERICAN RECLAMATION INC. TO STEAM CLEAN AND PRESSURE WASH FRONT LOADER BINS
Description: We are looking to hire a reliable and professional company for pressure washing front loader bins, open-top roll-off containers and compactor boxes full or part time working day/night.
- TO PROVIDE SERVICE FOR AMERICAN RECLAMATION INC. TO REMOVE GRAFFITI
Description:Locate and remove graffiti on front loader waste and recycling bins throughout designated locations and all facilities related to the service areas specified contract agreement. Collaborate with departments and agency for efficient graffiti eradication when requested. Assist in the follow-up on graffiti removal notices
- TO PROVIDE SERVICE FOR AMERICAN RECLAMATION INC.TO STAFF WORKERS TO SORT MIXED RECYCLABLE MATERIAL.
Description:We are looking for an agency to provide workers to work on a sorting line to separate different type of recyclable material.
- TO PROVIDE SERVICE FOR AMERICAN RECLAMATION INC FOR MECHANICS TO MAINTAIN AND REPAIR TRUCKS AND ALL EQUIPMENT RELATED TO PROCESSING THE MATERIALS GENERATED FROM THE COLLECTION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY RELATED TO RFP No. OP62840
See below for pertinent applications.